We appreciate the challenge of engaging with the topic, based on the Guidelines (only 25 pages long), consider FAQ section.
Feel free to limit your feedback to one of the questions above.
To further inspire reflections, please find some additional background materials from the workshop
- Reflections on workshop: Adaptive co-design of research for development (R4D) evaluations – the need for engagement, learning and ongoing reflection
- Q+A: Former ICAR-NAARM head Dr D. Rama Rao on the QoR4D Frame of Reference workshop
- Q+A: International project management expert Hasna Ziraoui on the QoR4D Frame of Reference workshop
- Q+A: John Gargani on evaluation of research and innovation for development
- Preguntas y respuestas: Emma Rotondo y Rodrigo Ybarnegaray, especialistas de evaluación internacional, acerca del taller sobre el Marco de referencia de la QoR4D (also in English)