This year's annual conference of the Ukrainian Evaluation Association (UEA) theme is: Evaluations in challenging times: from humanitarian aid to the state policy.
The focus will be on two dimensions of M&E policy: evaluation of state policy and humanitarian evaluations. UEA would like to bring the attention of Ukrainian policymakers to the importance of embedding evaluations into the policy cycle as well as to share experience in conducting real-time humanitarian evaluations with the international evaluation community.
The purpose of the conference is to facilitate a dialogue on the introduction and implementation of M&E policies, strategies, programmes and projects in wartime and post-war.
Key presentations at the conference:
(All sessions below will have English/Ukrainian simultaneous translation)
- The importance of monitoring and evaluation in times of crisis and war, Larysa Pylgyn, Board member, UEA
- Humanitarian civil society experience since 2022, Dmytro Kondratenko, Board member, UEA
- Monitoring of the war crimes, Mykhailo Savva, Board member, UEA
- Current challenges in Ukrainian policymaking: national and regional dimension, Olha Krasovska, Andrij Derkach, UEA
- Evaluation of European Structural Funds: Romanian experience, Laura Trofin (Romania)
- How to strengthen role of Evaluation Societies in the policy making: experience of Polish Evaluation Society, Monika Bartosiewicz-Niziolek, (Poland)